Below is an overview of the current permissions offered in Dispense.
When configuring roles, it's crucial to define the permissions associated with each one.
Tailor permissions for each role. For instructions on adding, modifying, or removing staff, refer to the 'Staff' section.
Organization Level Permissions
Write Organization: Edit Org
Manage Staff: Add and edit staff. Assign roles.
Manage Customers: Add and edit CRM profiles. Access and respond to chat messages
- Manage Offers: Create and edit offers
Merge Customers: Merge CRM profiles
Export Customers: Export CRM
- Manage organization API keys
- Read Roles
- Write Roles: Create new roles for your organization
- Delete Roles: Delete an existing role
Store Level Permissions
Write store: Edit store
- Delete products: Bulk delete products
Read orders: View-only orders
Write orders: Add and edit orders
Check in orders: Check orders in
View analytics: View store analytics
- Manage product catalog: Enable and disable Dispense's product catalog