You can see how well your offers performed by looking at the redemption column on the Offers tab.
We released this feature 2/27/23, only data going forward will show here.
1. Navigate to Marketing > Offers
2. View the Redemption column for each offer you've created.
The number of times this offer has been redeemed.
The total dollar amount that was discounted from the regular price.
This may vary per order depending on the type of offer. For example, a cart discount of 5% will have different discount amounts per order.
|Revenue ($)||The revenue associated with just the offer (not total amount of the order).|
If the order was cancelled, we will subtract that data from all metrics.
- "BOGO Ozone Eighths" deal for $60
- Regular price for these items is $80, so discount is $20
- Vape pen for $40 (no discount)
- Total: $100
Redemption analytics for the offer "BOGO Ozone Eighths" will show:
- Count: 1
- Discount: $20
- Revenue: $60