With our Onfleet integration, you can add delivery to your store on Dispense.
- Login into the Onfleet dashboard: https://onfleet.com/dashboard
- Go to Settings (gear icon in upper right)
3. Click on the API & Webhooks tab
4. Click the + button and give your API key a name like 'Dispense'.
5. Copy the API Key & Webhook Secret and to paste into Dispense.
- Navigate to Store > Integrations
- Click on Onfleet
- Enable the integration toggle and input the API key value
- Click Save
Dispense will need to be notified by Onfleet as tasks are picked up by drivers, completed, failed, etc.
- Open Onfleet
- Go to settings (gear icon in upper right)
Click on the API & Webhooks tab
- Click the + button to add a webhook
- Name the webhook after the task (e.g. Dispense - Task Completed)
For the dropdown "Add a webhook triggered when:" and select Task Completed.
In the field "Push updates to" you'll need to enter the URL that Dispense provides you in your Onfleet integration settings 'Webhook URL'.
- Repeat steps these steps until you've completed these 4 webhooks:
- Task Completed
- Task Failed
- Task Started
- Task Updated
Once you are integrated with Onfleet, you will then need to assign your store to a Team. We will pull available teams from your Onfleet account and they will appear in the dropdown 'Team' in Dispense.
Note: You must select your team whether or not you have a single location or an onfleet enterprise account.
To further configure your delivery settings see