- Navigate to Menu > Products
- Use the filter or search to display only the items you would like to Group (all items in the filtered list will be updated).
- Select the more button dropdown (...) in the top right and select 'Bulk Update'.
The Bulk Update Products panel will open.
- From the Group dropdown, select 'Grouped'
- Follow the same steps as Grouping Products above.
- Go to Product Details > Details and input a Size (e.g. 'S' or 'Small') for each accessory in the group. Size which will appear on the frontend in a dropdown.
All items will appear as seperate items in the back. This allows you to control discounts/pictures/labs for each weight. Once you click into an item, you will be able to see all other products included in the group. This is located in the new group tab!
When you view the item from the menu, you will see all weights listed in the thumbnail.
If you choose to click on an item to view more product details, we will allow users to see the picture, labs, price, discount of all grouped items. In these examples, notice how these items change depending on which weight I select from the dropdown.