QGIS GeoJSON Distance
- Go to Web > OpenLayers plugin > OpenStreetMap. This will open the map.
2. Now add the store location. Go to Plugins > GeoCoding > GeoCoding
3. Type in your address and click OK
4. You will see your address on the map.
5. Go to the TravelTime platform and click the dropdown.
6. In the dropdown, select 'driving' for 'X minutes' and 'leaving' at '5:00PM' (rush hour traffic is best)
7. Then click the little button to the left of the dropdown. You will get a + cursor.
8. Zoom into your store location on the map and click on the store.
9. This will give you your map coordinates. Zoom out to see your newly created zone.
10. To export this zone, in the panel in the left, go to Output > Export > Save Features As. Give it a name and file location.
Note: Dispense requires 1 file per zone.